Monday, August 31, 2009

I did it!





I am so excited I did my 30 minute challenge and got for pages done. On Friday I was going to finish up "pimping" out my pages, but opted to help Carm with Bry's bday decor. That was a total of 4 pages or 2 layouts! YAY!!!




I also found a new product during the shop hop call "The Original Static Cling mounting foam" or ez mount, where you can remove the wood block from your stamps and replace it with ez mount foam/cling. Before mounting the stamp to the cling, i stamp the image with my staz on ink (so I can see the image), and then I mount it using the directions. Most of my stamps are from stamp it up, so new ones that i buy, I don't have to worry about removing the wood. PS: both Stamp it Up stamps and The Og Static cling foam are made here in the USA, so when you buy it, you are investing in this Country!!!
I've also decided to scrap on fridays at different shop hop and scrap stores. I noticed a lot of my old scrap tools making a come back; like the heat gun and crimper roller, I need to go thru my garage and look for them!!!