Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 3: Part 2 of the Orange County Stores

Eddie and the boys joined me in my Scrappin' Adventures! We started at Scrapbooking Heaven, a slightly hidden store with assorted supplies. They had the cutest card ideas I've seen, luckily they have classes to teach us how to make them.






We traveled a few miles south to The Scrapbook Garden. This fairly new store just opened a few months back and is well organized and just received a new shipment of halloween clear stamps that I haven't seen any of the other stores carry! The stores mascot is just as friendly as the staff and loves being petted!





Once Upon a Memory (19060 Brookhurst St, Huntington Beach, 92646 714-965-0088) is such a great store, the customers volunteer to work there which means they are keen on all the new products and love helping new customers around the store. One of the volunteers was very much in the Pirates theme and they gave me a gift as well as a make-n-take that you could actually work on in the store. This was great because I was able to relax and really taken the atmosphere of the store. They even gave out bottled water!






Oh Scrap! became the last store on my list since my boys were bored of being in the car and driving around. So before they made me "walk the plank" I gave in and voted we return home. This store was filled with stickers and bling! Bling are the newest gems accessorizing pages and cards. This store also offered classes for beginners and the lates were so clean and simple, great for beginners!

No comments: